The ultimate learning experience takes place in our private individual workshops and photo trips. As these events revolve around the skills, expectations, personal preferences, physical level, equipment used and time available of the participant and the zones to photograph and explore, we can tailor a workshop that is perfect for you.
This is also a great possibility for when your agenda does not allow you to join one of our group scheduled workshops, when you want to improve your photography while visiting a certain area or country which we do not offer in our scheduled workshops or photo trips or for when a flexible schedule needs to be arranged due to your availability.
All in all, our private workshops are the perfect solution for those who seek to maximize the learning experience with a program prepared especially for them, while discovering a certain chosen area. Anywhere, anytime, for any kind of photographer. You set up the rules.
Every year, we hold several private workshops and photo trips, either in Switzerland or in any other place in the world. On these private and exclusive events, we focus on very different aspects:
- How to fine tune your personal vision
- How to creatively approach the landscape for personal expression
- Composition and visual design
- Technical aspects of photography
- Post-processing techniques
- Photographic workflow
- How to plan photographic sessions in nature
- How to prepare, plan and organise a photographic trip
- Film or digital photography, black and white or colour
- Knowledge of the natural subjects: Weather, light phenomena, geology, etc
- Study and use of natural light for personal expression
- Colour management: Scanning, visualizing, printing
- Feedback and constructive review of photographs taken during the workshop
- How to explore and tackle a certain part of the world photographically
- How to photograph a particular natural environment: Deserts, mountains, arctic, forests, etc
We can offer private workshops and photo trips of a wide range of durations: From half a day to several days or even weeks in the case of private photographic trips. In the case of private photographic trips of long duration (1 week or more), we can also tailor them for you in any area of the world you may prefer. We will undertake all the steps with you: planning phase, creation of itinerary, personal tuition during the trip and feedback-constructive critique at the end of the trip.
Our rates include the preparation of the event based on your expectations and skills, the organization of the logistics, the personal tuition during the workshop or photo trip and the feedback-constructive critique of your photographs at the end of the event.
Tuition fees are regressive, depending on the length of the private workshop, based on the following rates:
From 1 to 3 people:
Half a day (5 hours): 900 CHF
One day: 1'500 CHF
Two or more days: 1'200 CHF/day
From 3 to 6 people:
Half a day (5 hours): 1'000 CHF
One day: 1'700 CHF
Two or more days: 1'600 CHF/day
Non photographing partners or companions pay half the fees.
Expenses for you and for Rafael Rojas (photographic tutor) + Anca Minican (logistics and support) are not covered in the fees, and should be paid separately.
In order to book a private workshop, please contact us by using the button "contact us for booking" on the right column of this page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to start planning your private workshop or photo trip.
For all our private workshops and photo trips, we ask for a non refundable deposit of 40 % of the total fees to be paid at the moment of the booking.